Why should you consider Restorative Justice Victoria for your donations?
The current level of provincial funding for restorative justice programs ($2,500/year) means that we depend heavily on community support to provide our programs and services. This support has come in the form of volunteer hours, donation of venues, donation of refreshments and financial contributions.
The complexity of referrals we receive each year is dramatically increasing and in order to meet the needs of the community we are constantly searching for additional revenues. There is so much more we could do. If you want to help with a finanical dontation please use one of the options below.
- Go to our CanadaHelps page and donate online (they email a charitable tax receipt to you)
- You can pay via credit card, Pay Pal, or interac
- One-time-only or monthly donations
- Dropping off cash or a cheque at our office (1933 Lee Ave), and we’ll issue you a charitable tax receipt.
- If you’re a provincial government employee, you can also donate through the PECSF. We’re listed under our legal name (Victoria Restorative Justice Society - our ID# is DC1701, and our charitable org. # is 828761940RR0001
- Volunteer. Many of our volunteers note how rewarding it is. Click here if you're interested in becoming a team member
Thank you for considering RJ Victoria for your donations.
“This is truly an amazing process in the right set of circumstances. I believe very effective for victims too.”
“I am a very strong supporter of the [Victoria] Restorative Justice Program.”
Click here to make a financial contribution
Many thanks on behalf of the RJ Victoria organization